Enhance your patient care.
Gain higher reimbursements with the CANS-MCI.
Experience the precision and accuracy of Screen, Inc’s leading-edge Computer-Administered Neuropsychological Screen for Mild Cognitive Impairment
Eight distinct tests administered in a single session.
What researchers, doctors and patients are saying...
- Congratulations on creating the most beautiful and intuitive user interface for cognitive testing that I have yet seen. Your use of multi-media developers for the CANS-MCI human-computer interface really paid off. The CANS-MCI is certainly the best self-test on the market.William R. Shankle, MDChief Medical Officer, Medical Care Corporation
- We love the ease and consistent reimbursement, as well as Screen’s outstanding Service and Support.Vessel HealthGeorgia
- The CANS-MCI includes an assessment of cognition, mood, risk factors, substance use, and driving capabilities. The battery requires 22 to 27 minutes for completion. Reports are completed by neuropsychology test technicians within an hour of testing. Overall, the CANS-MCI has several strengths, including brevity, language and cultural specificity and good evidence of sensitivity and specificity for MCI versus healthy controls.NeurologistAlpert Medical School, Brown University, Providence, RI
- Unlike the CAMCI, the CANS-MCI has excellent test-retest reliability, sensitivity and specificity. Unlike the Mindstreams, the CANS-MCI does not require the presence of an administrator, much less a trained administrator, making the CANS-MCI the briefest of all in terms of staff time and training. Unlike the CAMCI and the CST, the CANS-MCI is available in culturally specific versions, including Spanish for the US and French for Canada.Journal of the Alzheimer's AssociationVolume 7, pages 338-355, 2011.
- In my geriatric medical practice, I have found the CANS-MCI to be the most useful memory assessment tool ever devised. Patient-friendly, highly reliable, and reimbursable by Medicare, I have recommended it to all my colleagues. A must have for all medical practices.GerontologistPrivate Practice, New Jersey
- One of the primary goals in our Alzheimer's disease research is to study the neuropsychological features associated with early cognitive decline. The CANS-MCI can signal the need for a full neuropsychological evaluation early enough in the pre-clinical phase of cognitive decline to enhance the effectiveness of AD detection.NeurologistProfessor Departments of Neurology, Psychiatry, and Behavioral Sciences University of Kentucky
- After a comprehensive search of the available options, including independent peer level reviews, the CANS-MCI test from Screen, Inc. was chosen to replace all cognitive tests for possible MCI and for longitudinal assessment of known cognitive impairments. It is the only computerized test which was completely touch screen based, requires less than two minutes of staff time to administer and has an easy to understand report that is returned to the doctor’s office in less than an hour. We have had 100% reimbursement success from insurance companies.NeurologistPrivate Practice, Maryland
- I didn’t get distracted by the inflections of the tester, or seeing how they reacted.AnonymousPatient
- The CANS-MCI is a good example of a computer test that is well-paced and adds a measure of pleasantness to the experience of the user.Status of computerized cognitive testing in aging: A systematic reviewKatherine Wild, et al., Alzheimer’s & Dementia 4 (2008) 428–437