THE COMPUTER-ADMINISTERED NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL SCREEN FOR MILD COGNITIVE IMPAIRMENT
A few more of the CANS-MCI’s core features
Minimal Hardware Requirements…
What researchers, doctors and patients are saying...
- One of the primary goals in our Alzheimer's disease research is to study the neuropsychological features associated with early cognitive decline. The CANS-MCI can signal the need for a full neuropsychological evaluation early enough in the pre-clinical phase of cognitive decline to enhance the effectiveness of AD detection.NeurologistProfessor Departments of Neurology, Psychiatry, and Behavioral Sciences University of Kentucky
- In my geriatric medical practice, I have found the CANS-MCI to be the most useful memory assessment tool ever devised. Patient-friendly, highly reliable, and reimbursable by Medicare, I have recommended it to all my colleagues. A must have for all medical practices.GerontologistPrivate Practice, New Jersey
- Unlike the CAMCI, the CANS-MCI has excellent test-retest reliability, sensitivity and specificity. Unlike the Mindstreams, the CANS-MCI does not require the presence of an administrator, much less a trained administrator, making the CANS-MCI the briefest of all in terms of staff time and training. Unlike the CAMCI and the CST, the CANS-MCI is available in culturally specific versions, including Spanish for the US and French for Canada.Journal of the Alzheimer's Association Volume 4, pages 428-437, 2008.
- The CANS-MCI is a good example of a computer test that is well-paced and adds a measure of pleasantness to the experience of the user.Status of computerized cognitive testing in aging: A systematic reviewKatherine Wild, et al., Alzheimer’s & Dementia 4 (2008) 428–437
- After a comprehensive search of the available options, including independent peer level reviews, the CANS-MCI test from Screen, Inc. was chosen to replace all cognitive tests for possible MCI and for longitudinal assessment of known cognitive impairments. It is the only computerized test which was completely touch screen based, requires less than two minutes of staff time to administer and has an easy to understand report that is returned to the doctor’s office in less than an hour. We have had 100% reimbursement success from insurance companies.NeurologistPrivate Practice, Maryland
- We love the ease and consistent reimbursement, as well as Screen’s outstanding Service and Support.Vessel HealthGeorgia